Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When your parking at a parking lot and the next thing you know is when you come back to your car and your scion has scratches on the side or a dent.....!!! cuz that happend to me!!! im furious!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, i know what you mean. i have a couple dings on my doors as well. mostly hard to see, but at the right angle, they are terribly noticeable. what can you do?

·
Registered
346 Posts
i always park in the far back away from other cars

·
Registered
40 Posts
Count your lucky stars it was only minor scratches that can be buffed out. Try coming out to your car and having the right fender and bumper backed into doing $1,200 in damage and paying your uninsured motorist deductible b/c that bizzle didn't leave her insurance information. By the way... she did leave a note on my windshield that said "Sorry".

·
Registered
349 Posts
I find a new ding or scratch almost every day. Usually after I've parked next to some yuppie soccer mom in her van or suv. They must think that its okay if their car door bumps into our brand new tc, almost like a door stopper! Morons. If I ever saw that happen...heads would roll

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally posted by VoLIMIT@Aug 10 2005, 03:57 PM
she did leave a note on my windshield that said "Sorry".
how'd ya know it was a chick?

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
ohh thats when i look at the car next to me and see if i can i identify my paint on their car....then BAM!! Rex Kwon Do side kick, while saying "damn i didnt see that car there when i was practicing my self defence moves"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by Ericgladden55@Aug 11 2005, 12:05 AM
ohh thats when i look at the car next to me and see if i can i identify my paint on their car....then BAM!! Rex Kwon Do side kick, while saying "damn i didnt see that car there when i was practicing my self defence moves"
LMFAO! That would be me as well..

·
Registered
185 Posts
yea i got 2 bolt dents in my back bumper from somebody's
license plate holder. F*ING SUCKS!

·
Registered
339 Posts
dude i really hate bird poop

and those little ####ers that egg peoples cars...and damage the paint!

these have only affected me in the past...not with my tc yet..

·
Registered
339 Posts
yea...i got a nasty rock chip the other day on my hood i like freaked out...ehh oh well i put a drop of clear stuff on it so it shouldn't rust or anything cause it was down to the metal

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by greg091@Aug 11 2005, 12:15 PM
yea...i got a nasty rock chip the other day on my hood i like freaked out...ehh oh well i put a drop of clear stuff on it so it shouldn't rust or anything cause it was down to the metal
mind sharing what the "clear stuff" is and where to get some? i got some pretty nasty deep ones in the front. thanks greg!

sorry for the off topic >.<

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.