Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After taking the plastic cover off at the front do not follow the arrows and turn the bulb! Just pull straight down. I learned the hard way. It sucks! Just wanted to give all of you peeps in the Scion nation a heads up to try and save ya'll some time!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
You are right about that. I found the same thing out back in August when I did the exact same thing...=P It sucked.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn it took me forever and I just got really frustrated so I took it to a friend to fix for me. It was a huge hassle! If you did what I did you know how I feel. Oh well learn for your mistakes and don't let it happen again.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wondering, where can I go to ordre the FED lights that I need to replace the ones that are in the dome light set up? IF anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks. -BlackTc

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey no problem just wanted to give peeps a heads up so they don't waste time and go crazy like I did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.