Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
The pic only show the Intake as a short ram. Hmmm I dont know if you should go for it, but as raamaudio said it will probly take a while till you get it. BTW i didnt know the injen intake came out already isnt it still waiting for CARB aproval.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Why take the risk. I don't know how much it costs from injen, but it cant be a huge savings... In my exerence with ebay and auto parts, you get about 3 or 4 stars below what you pay for. I made the mistake of buying "Xtreme Vision 6300K" "HID LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" from someone on ebay, granted, i should have known better, but geeze, the headlights were dimmer than the dying flashlight I had in the glovebox.

Point is, you have to decide if the dollar-risk ratio is worth it. And look at some of the other parts he's sold by clicking his buyer rating, then clicking the number of the items that people gave him feedback for. I looked briefly, he's trying to sell stuff like little carbon fiber triandles like on "gt" cars to mount to the bumper of your civic to help reduce the civi's tendency to flip over at high speeds.

LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.