Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wanting to know if anybody else set their radio control to Xb instead of TC.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I was switching around to xA and xB... xA has better sound quality.

·
Registered
109 Posts
what do you guys set your bass and treble settings to then?

because for some rap songs, alot of bass sometimes like stops, its a little weird, not totally stops, but just goes quiet,

im just thinking that its cuz ive always had a sub and havent gotten a chance to install mine yet. so im not used to un-subbed stereos..

·
Registered
43 Posts
The settings on my car xB mode gives me more bass than the xA. The tC mode is crap. I perfer xA mode. It gives a nice rich feeling in the car and also makes it sound like theres speakers everywhere under the dash!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why did they make the TC setting like that? It is horrible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use it on xA.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I too use the xA setting. It sounds rich and surrounding. The xB sounds the best if you want some major bass. Finally the tC setting sucks. It sounds like all of the speakers are muffled. there is my 2 cents.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
xA, Feel, SRT on.

The tC setting causes some serious distortion/rattling in my door panels, but xA setting does not. I think it's acting like a crossover and cutting out all output below a certain frequency range while tC setting tries to reach deeper.

-Ed

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by 510sciontc@Nov 8 2005, 11:59 AM
This is so funny, I've had my car for a year and just now figured out about the 3 settings. It's weird that they have those type of setting. My combo is xB and feel.
im with you... ive had my tC for about 3 months and just realized about this setting too... its been on xA and feel since i bought it, now i need to find out which one i like better... xA sounds really clean IMO...

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
B&M short shifter *waiting on VISA to refund money so i can get one from either trdsparks or just go with TWM stage 2*[/b]
Whats wrong with the B&M? just wondering.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think that the TC mode sucks so bad, because they want to sell some bazooka subs.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by ALaS@Nov 9 2005, 12:04 AM
B&M short shifter *waiting on VISA to refund money so i can get one from either trdsparks or just go with TWM stage 2*
Whats wrong with the B&M? just wondering. [/b][/quote]
its not B&M, its the place i ordered it from (tctunerz)... i still hit myself everyday for not searching here and at scionlife before i placed an order there... o well, their 30 day grace period has passed... now i can get my money back, regardless of if the parts show up in next week!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I switch the settings around depending on what I'm listening to. It's either on xA or xB and usually on Hear, sometimes I'll switch it over to Feel, but like I said just depends what sounds best with the type of music I'm listening to at the time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.