Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, i did. and there are probably pics of my car with it on there still. but, instead of scrolling through tons of pages, here it is again...

next time, before you dismiss the idea that someone has what you are looking for, give people a minute to respond. i was off for a few days.

·
Registered
339 Posts
dammmn that looks sexy

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
thanks, the crappy lighting in that building during set up makes for crappy image quality (notice the flat grey appearance of my shiny car), but them's the breaks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
thats not the ground effects from scion is it? i can see those are the optional 18s...is it lowered? i am so getting one of those asap

·
Registered
339 Posts
oh snap i just noticed the headrest...did you get seat covers with headrest covers? where did you get the one with scion emblem?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
the kit on my car in that pic was the prototype from viniati, it was taken back off and destroyed in the mold making process. it is lowered, on trd springs. those are coming off this week and i am installing a set of goldlines (2" drop).

the headrest cover is nothing more than a scion beanie stretched over the headrest.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
oh, and the 18's on it in that pic have been replaced with ModConcepts 18" G.F.O's. ( www.modwheels.com )

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
well, i took the time to post the pic of my car exactly how it was asked. and not even a thank you. see if i help out again, buddy.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i reward impatience with more of the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.