Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have your own business? Now it is rare to meet people who alone do their business. There is of course such unique, but their little. I usually work with a team of people. But it is not always convenient to manage a team and work on different projects via the Internet. I would like to know what are the possible programs for successful business and that there could be in real time to work together with a team of people? Also interested in gantt chart software free. Maybe you know where to find him. How do you work with a group of people, what do you use for this? What tools?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am familiar with a lot of people who use bitrix24 software in their business. while they use this software in test mode as they choose the best software product. as soon as they fully study and try it out I will definitely write my review about this product.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also have a small business. So I do not understand a bit? Can you tell me? And how do these programs work for managing your own business? What do they do, run finance? Or something different? I would appreciate it if you tell me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Strange that you are looking for, as can be work with team and at all whatever programs to do business. For a long time there is a well-known Bitrix, which is used almost all over the world and a lot of teams and companies. Since these are universal tools that allow you to actively and in real time to work with a whole team of people. And if you are worried that it will not suit you, you can use the free version for 12 people. They also have an interesting gantt chart software free. I advise you to pay attention to it. Useful and interesting tool to work with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently learned about the software product Bitrix24. for some reason I thought this program is presented only in the paid version. turns out I was wrong. I am very pleased that there is a free version for small teams. I will definitely try it in action.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Any business is connected with mathematics. This is the law of life. If you want to achieve real success, you will have to do planning. And any planning is a mathematical calculation and analysis. Bitrix will help with this task!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts