Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my previous choice for wheels was some g games falcon wheels but aparently they are being discontinued so here is my other choice let me know what you all think.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
reminds me of these :

which, i think, shows that in certain applications, too many spokes may be just the right amount.
they might work, they might not. i would have to see them on the car. but, since you like them, rock them. no need to be another 5-spoke on the road, you know? then again, i run 10 spokes, so i am weird.

·
Registered
69 Posts
too many holes, but i like the spokes.. inevitable's right on the money though, to each his own.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I like those wheels. I actually prefer wheels with 7 or more spokes... usually 10 (or 9, but you rarely see 9). I'm not adverse to more standard 5-spoke wheels, but most of the time, I really detest 6-spoke wheels (I don't know why, either). 4 and 3 are just wrong in most cases.

I think the wheels one that white tC look great. They are Axis Phins I believe... if they came in 17x8 I'd buy them, but I think they only come in 19 and 20 inch versions.

Go with the wheels that make you happy... it's a big investment to waste on trying to please other people.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Originally posted by neo-truth@Jan 11 2006, 10:16 PM
I like those wheels. I actually prefer wheels with 7 or more spokes... usually 10 (or 9, but you rarely see 9). I'm not adverse to more standard 5-spoke wheels, but most of the time, I really detest 6-spoke wheels (I don't know why, either). 4 and 3 are just wrong in most cases.

I think the wheels one that white tC look great. They are Axis Phins I believe... if they came in 17x8 I'd buy them, but I think they only come in 19 and 20 inch versions.

Go with the wheels that make you happy... it's a big investment to waste on trying to please other people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.