Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by my dealer, that he'll get me a silver TC in 10 days. Well today is the tenth day, I give him a call and asked what was going on, and he tells me he found one 150 miles away in another dealer that wants to swap for a black cherry one. So, my dilemma is that he wants to drive there with the black cherry one and DRIVE my silver one back putting 150 miles on it before I even get it. I really don't like the idea of letting someone else put the first 150 mile in my car. Should I let him drive it or wait?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
lol if you have nothing better to do maybe ask him to let you ride along? if not wait, cuz you never know he might completely drive the car as a joy ride >.< i 0n0 do you ahev any other options? maybe another dealership?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,429 Posts
it happens sometimes. the real question would be how much longer do you want to wait. it is a real toss up. 5 miles in however long, or 150 miles now. I would be apt to take the trade if i NEEDED a car now. If I didn't have that problem I would wait. The trade will probably happen no matter what you decide.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
i'd probably just free up a day and go along with the guy to pick up the car... he'd probably let you drive it back to your dealership... i think...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the dealer to tow the car after I bitched to the manager, should be getting it in two days. Thanks for the advice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
congrats, dude!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top