Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, my first post in this particular tC forum (ive been on clubsciontc until now), so first off just wanted to say that this site rocks and its awesome to see this community of tC owners, not like the freakin tC haters on scionlife

BUUT to the topic. i would love NOTHING MORE than to see a tC beat the crap out of a mazda3 in a race, preferably at the track. so if it happens, post your story k? even if you lose too. just want to see how the mazda3 and tC stack up against each other.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ps. i know there is an earlier post about this, but then it was mostly about how the tC is better than the mazda3, and how people were choosing between the two, etc etc. post the race results here!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I tied a Mazda 6 from a dead stop last week. No races against 3's yet, though.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Sep 8 2004, 06:45 PM
I tied a Mazda 6 from a dead stop last week. No races against 3's yet, though.
Was it a V6 or 2.3L I-4? Someone you know? Transmission (his, I know yours
)?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz+Sep 8 2004, 11:06 PM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Sep 8 2004, 11:06 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-basilisk4
@Sep 8 2004, 06:45 PM
I tied a Mazda 6 from a dead stop last week.  No races against 3's yet, though.
Was it a V6 or 2.3L I-4? Someone you know? Transmission (his, I know yours
)? [/b]
Not someone I know, and it was definitely an auto. I gotta figure it was the 4-cylinder, since the V6 that comes in the Mazda 6 produces 220 HP...

·
Registered
414 Posts
I dont know though........... My friend has a mazda 6 and the 0-6- time is like 8.2 or something...... thats almost a whole second slower than our TCs. Think it coulda been a 6 cyl Auto????????????????, manual we wouldnt have a prayer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts