Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to ask people if they had gotten there questionaire from Scion. I was asking this question just cause if you guys got 5 bucks with it
. I thought it was odd. let me know......

jdubstc...

·
Registered
40 Posts
A $5 bill? I think I got punk*d!!! I definitly didn't receive any money.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I didn't receive a survey from them (I've had it a tad over a month now)...but I did receive a letter welcoming me to the Scion family and the letter said I should have received the survey by then.

Huh...

Oh well, I'll probably call then next week to see what's up...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Ditto to Loopy and falcon -- not even a survey. Although I did get a survey by e-mail.

·
Registered
282 Posts
got a couple of surveys from scion via email...i think i got more than one because i never responded to their first surveys. oh well. one of these days i will when i have complaints which so far i have none.

·
Registered
282 Posts
with all the time, money, and effort spent on the tC's....it'll be a big suprise if they started handing out money with surveys which i am doubting they are actually doing that.

·
Registered
936 Posts
If they sent me 5 bucks, id send it back and tell them to put it into their R&D department so that hte next Scion to come out doesnt rattle like a Ford! hahahahha - t

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by imasaf@Sep 3 2004, 11:48 PM
My fiance got a 50 dollar gift card from Scion.
Where's mine???
I read somewhere else someone saying they got a $50 gift card. I'm with you, I want my gift card too!

·
Registered
45 Posts
i got a phone call survey about the car. I also got the letter in the mail welcoming me to the "scion family" too

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by Jenn+Sep 3 2004, 09:00 PM-->QUOTE (Jenn @ Sep 3 2004, 09:00 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-imasaf
@Sep 3 2004, 11:48 PM
My fiance got a 50 dollar gift card from Scion. 
  Where's mine???
I read somewhere else someone saying they got a $50 gift card. I'm with you, I want my gift card too! [/b]
I think you get the $50 GC only if you use Toyota Financial Services.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Thats probably true cause i think the package the gift card came in was from toyota financial services.... cool I'm gonna get one too then.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Toyota Financial Services? I didn't have that option. I financed through the dealer, but it was through Southeast Toyota Finance.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts