Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a set of 4 bumper protectors, but I’m kind of hesitant to put them on. Although it’s a matching color (well almost, dark blue with chrome lines in the middle), I think it will make tC look worse. Since I'm living in Brooklyn, NY and don’t have my own garage or driveway to park in, I already have a few small scratches and dents on my rear bumper.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Huh... a set of 4. For the front and back?? I was thinking about putting clear bra stuff on... like TCrazy... My dealer just got some put on their demo tC and it doesn't look too bad. My only worry is peeling and/or dirt getting trapped.... over all it was ok.

BTW... I just found a paint chip on my hood...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I FEEL UR PAIN BRO....I LIVE IN DA BRONX AND I ALSO DONT HAVE A GARAGE IVE HAD MY TC FOR LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF AND U SHOULD SEE BOTH MY BUMPERS......SHYT!!.....MY BACK BUMPER HAS LIL HOLES FROM OTHER JERKS LISCENCE PLATE SCREWS.....SCRATHCHES LIKE IF A PACK OF WOLVERINES ATTACKED MY CAR.....ITS CRZY.....I NEED TO REPAINT MY BUMPERS....THE GOOD THING IS DAT I JUSS ORDER A SW 07....
....SO THE BCP05 IS BEING HANDED TO MY MOMS....HOPEFULLY THE SW 07 ILL TRY TO BE MORE CAUTIOUS OF WHERE I PARK.....
....QUESTION....DOES DA BUMPER PROTECTOR THE DEALER SELLS.....DAT SAYS SCION ACROSS THE TOP PART OF UR BACK BUMPER PROTECT UR WHOLE BUMPER FROM SCRATCHES???

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
First off, woah. ^^^ Someone needs to take your caps lock key away.

Secondly, are the bumper protectors held on just by some adhesive in a way that they could be removed easily? If so, throw them on, and take some pictures. I'm kind of curious how it would look.

·
Registered
583 Posts
im confused as to what you are talking about. is it just a little cover that goes over the bumpers?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by Eden Project@Aug 17 2006, 11:06 AM
im confused as to what you are talking about. is it just a little cover that goes over the bumpers?
Yup. Basically they go on each corner of the bumper both front and back. It wraps around the corners of the bumper.

To me, they seem usless and most often then not look pretty ugly. But thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
760 Posts
i put 1 in the front and 2 in the back, good thing i did them after i bought the car, if i didnt i would have holes and scraches by now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts