Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, where at in Waco? My sister lives on the north side just off of 35. I also pass through from time to time on the way to my mom's outside of Austin. Sorry, I don't check this board too much but I'll stay in touch. I've always loved the styling of the Scion. I was looking at those when I got my Red Line, it just didn't have the horse power I wanted though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I live in Hewitt on the south side of Waco. It is quiet and serene....until I start driving around !!!
I head to Dallas and Austin quite a bit. PM me with your contact info and we can hang and get a beer or something sometime. Maybe head to the track for a 1/4 mile run. I have been needing to do that anyway and I did not get to last weekend. Perhaps this Friday I will get the chance.
Talk to you soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where is the nearest track to Waco? I've only done 1/8th mile runs so far and my best was a 9.5, I need to do a 1/4 mile. Also are there any regular local meets there? WE ahve a Cobalt SS / Red Line meet up here almost every Saturday. Plus you have quite a few other random groups trying to get things started up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Cool...there is a place called Praire Hill....a little east of Waco...and a track in or near Temple. I have not lived here long enough to know of any more but I took my old Supra to Praire Hill in Feb or March of this year. Decent track that gives you slips. Some junk runs there too that drops parts on the track sometimes so you have to be careful......one fellow lost his entire exhaust!!

I will look for a post regarding your next meeting and see if I can attend.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have a TC, and I live in Lewisville, but its not supercharged! I haven't scene or meet anyone who has one, sorry!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm living in Rockwall at the moment, but I'll be in Denton in less than a month at UNT. Not boosted at all though, going turbo eventually. The TRD supercharger just doesn't seem worth it, imo.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wooo! Lol, do either of y'all drive a SW tC with tinted tails? I saw a clean one driving around campus when I was up there for orientation.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cool, it's my first year, but I'm taking one class online.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in ftw and the vice of the scikotics chapter, i know a friend of ours that lives in dallas is s/cd we have 2 turboed tcs that are in the chapter. If any are looking for a good group with no bs to go around ftw is always welcoming new members to the family. We are a few shy of 40 strong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.