Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm out on the road trying to find my way to a client's home, because I had to take a picture of some computer equipment for one of my boss's for insurrance matters. What happens? I miss a turn off while I'm on a huge blvd with a divider. So I had to backtrack a few miles, and I'm not happy because I have to write down the mileage, and I didn't want to upset anyone with some bogus high figures. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out where I am exactly with the google-map I printed out, and I hear someone revving his engine. I looked around and didn't see anyone (ya know, a real car worth racing?). So I look back down at the paper, and he does it again. This time he honks his horn too. Okay.. well wtf? It was an older Dodge Avenger. Riiiight. Well, I didn't even launch at all, I just started to go, until I heard his engine wind up (had the windows down, it was a nice 45 degree day here in NY--Even got my tC washed!), but that's when I decided to put this dodge in his place. I punched out the rest of 1st, and d-e-s-t-r-o-y-e-d him in 2nd. Once I shifted to 3rd, I braked b/c I was going a wee bit too fast. Then he comes flying from behind and swerves around me and keeps going. Wtf? I give my standard 2-highbeam flash (kinda like "good-game" in halo2, hehe). I'd have given a thumbs up or a head nod, but again he went flying past. me.

Anyway, I didn't even know if I was going to share this, but work is slow back at the office right now so I figured why not.

tC > Avenger

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
i catch on fast, no?

but "on topic"...
why do you waste gas when you were so sure that you can win?
plus, you could've missed the turn you were supposed to turn into by doing that!

·
Registered
895 Posts
A Kill, is a Kill.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I love beating POS!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you're referring to me, I really don't race a lot. If the opportunity presents itsself in the right enviornment, I'll usually bite. Sorry, I didn't buy this car for all show and no go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.