Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
that's a lot of red tibbies... i really like the "artsy" pic with a chic.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Did you order those angel lights from kSpec? I love angel eyes.. hopefully there will be one for the tC.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alot of red tibbies. my car is in all those pics. the other 2 are friends. thanx yeah that chic be my g/f.

Silver i got them from blacktibs, hes working on TC angel eyes already.

·
Registered
409 Posts
arent red lights in front illegal? also i heard that installing like those things would suxors cuz youd have to re-seal your head lamps or whatever and balh balh balh

·
Registered
999 Posts
It depends on the state really. It's illegal to have blue or red in the front in California. But those are Angel Eyes and can be turned off easily and quickly.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
very nice lookin tibby, I definitely like their newer design. About the angel eyes, I've never really heard of them before...is that similar to what they have on the beemers? fill me in plz.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Sep 26 2004, 05:55 PM
very nice lookin tibby, I definitely like their newer design. About the angel eyes, I've never really heard of them before...is that similar to what they have on the beemers? fill me in plz.
Yeah, exactly like those that come stock on BMWs. Very cool lighting effect. Nice pics

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah the reds are illegal. : ) its why my angel eyes are two color. I have them white while driving and red when on private property.

putting the headlights back together isnt hard at all. the install was very easy. the to the switch's inside the cabin took longer in fact.

btw ty. : ) the light hides it well but theres a big dent in my driver side fender. : ) now that i said it you'll all probably notice it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
that's a nice color choice.
i really like the second pic (except for the dent, that i didn't notice before you telling me)... prolly 'cause it's nice and sharp...

angeleyez are really cool too, i didn't know they even made such an accessory. overall - way cool ride.

as far as getting stuff in focus with poor lighting conditions - there's a tool that does magic - photoshop (with sufficent effects for web purposes*). here's two more shots i liked, that were out of focus (scaled them down 4x)...

and

and photoshop comes very handy manipulating some artsy stuff - like the one w. your g/f - with artistic photography it's nice to put accent with focus (having short focal depth (=having long focal lenght+big aperture... whatever))...
anyhow, photoshop makes it eazzy... here are couple of examples then.
now that i look at it again, i think i should've scaled down your gf a little as well.. too much black background... a hell with it, it's just an example anyway

*for commercial or printing purposes, it's better to set the camera to do as much of the job as possible and let photoshop handle what camera couldn't do

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha thanx man. the camera i use takes good pictures.. sometimes. its like 4 years old. was the best one out at the time tho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts