Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this question has already been asked, im new here.

I would like to know the dimensions for the single bay and the double bay. I am doing extensive research on a monitor for my tc, and i cannot decide whether to get a all in one tv/dvd/cd/mp3/wma player or just a monitor and put the cd player in the console.

Could you guys also give me some good models that you think is good. Sites would also be greatly appriciated.

And i would also like to know what is the best setup to have it installed.

Pretty good sites I have found:
www.savinglots.com

www.audioblowout.com

and of course, www.ebay.com

Sorry im a newbie when it comes to cars....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Not sure what you're asking. If you're referring to the radio size there the industry standard is
DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung eV) which is the organization which maintains the ISO 3166 list. There is single DIN and double DIN. The TC has a double DIN opening.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Wow that looks Amazing. And its ONLY 1700.000!, for another grand and a few bucks you have the S/C!- we assume.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yep i meant the Supercharger, i know some people have different priorities, but i could never justify spending that much money on something like that. The stock head unit is more than fine for me!, it would be nice to have a pause button though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.