Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hmmm...I ordered one, but if they look good in the back side window I guess I'll have to get another.
Looking forward to the pics!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, order a pair. put a pair on mine yesterday, looks nice against the tint. subtle, which i like.
sorry, i left my camera at home today or i would send them to you, eric. i took a couple last night that turned out good. send them your way tonight?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yah, sure whenever you can... The one on the decal page is off of my back window... it was at just the right angle to not have any glare (or a reflection of me) & the clouds looked cool too. I would like to put up some pictures from whoever puts 'em on their cars as examples

·
Registered
730 Posts
Here's a pic of my pass rear window with the decal applied. It looks pretty clean, and like I-God said, subtle. I'll take a few more and post later.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah, I definitely like it....plain, simple, but attractive too.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did get your order, and I have the decals sitting right here on my desk... I've been tearing through boxes looking for the printer's power cable (usually include a letter), but I'll just bring 'em to work tomorrow & make sure they get sent out so you don't have to wait any longer

of course, I can't find envelopes now, but I'll come up w/ something

Sorry for the delay...

**edited to add that I found the envelopes... next up: stamps

1 - 20 of 31 Posts