Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 1 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I gave my dealer a $500 deposit, which I understood held a balck cherry tC for me when it arrived. It has been delayed for another week. Now the dealer is telling me "No. You have to sign a contract! If someone aggressive comes along, we'd probably have to sell them the car you put a deposit on." What kind of BS is this. I've already waited 3 weeks, so I'm kind of hesitant to go elsewhere. What should i do? F them or stay? I bet they just want to close a deal before the end of the month.

1 - 1 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.