Scion tC Forums banner

Dealership Dropoff

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Silver Streaker 
#1 ·
Ok this morning i took my car to get my tires rotated at a tire store. I had my roof opened to the max and when i tried to close it it would close 3/4th of the way and then open back up by itself. this was the first time that this ever happened and luckily today was my day off and i wanted to take it to the dealership for other reasons. Anyways, I couldn't close my roof unless i had to keep tapping the close button until it closed, which is stupid! I showed them the problem with the roof along with my front seats having water stains on them from the rain and the A/C not being cold at times. Luckily everything is still under warranty so they are going to get that checked out. I remember reading a post somewhere here about the same thing with water stains on the seat. Just to let you people know, it is under warranty and you CAN scotch guard the seats, it won't void the warranty. As for the roof situation, I'll post as soon as i find out, i had to leave my car there and got a Corolla as a loaner

(On a side note, the Corolla has a lot of pick up, maybe cause its new, but the engine is really loud for stock)

See less See more
Discussion starter · #6 ·
Ok, here's the update. They cleaned out the spots on the front seats as best as they could, fixed a leak with the AC, reseted the COMPUTER for the moonroof to work properly and is in the process of ordering new front seat levers to fix with the upholstery. Also they did alignment as well.

The thing that got me thinking is the whole reseting the computer thing. i didn't think they needed to do that, maybe just grease it up a lil more, but i guess its better than ordering a new roof and leaving my car there for days!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.