Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had the Hotchkis springs put on about a month ago, and as of lately the ride has been kinda bumpy, but i figured it was because the springs had settled in. I was driving earlier and when I would brake to a complete stop I would hear this pop. So I got home today I noticed that on the driver's side front wheel, was alot of what looked like axle grease, the previous day I thought I heard my wheel rubbing on something but when I looked I saw nothing out of the ordinary. So i brought it to the dealership and apparently the other dealer where I had my springs installed screwed up the axle. Luckily the guy I talked to was cool about it and marked it as a warranty fix, so I have to pay nothing out of pocket. Lesson learned... don't go to Toyota of Orlando if you live in the area...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yea thats cool that the guy at the dealership marked it as a warranty fix then again they did do the install at a toyota garage so they really cant say much

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they have to replace the whole axel is what they told me. I'm not sure how much that would have cost out of warranty.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yea well i hope everything works out for you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.