Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having rear hatch locking problems in the cold. Some people have talked about this on other threads. I talked to my dealership and they told me that ordering the rear hatch lock needs to be replaced and the order is going to take a month. I talked to the dealer in Dec. and they recieved the part on the 20th of Jan. So last Friday night I take it to the dealership because I attend school a good distance away from my dealership. When I return to the dealership on the following Saturday my dad noticed something on the quarter panel of my car. I thought it was just the light reflecting off the paint, but as I walked closer to my car I saw the whole driver side quarter panel of my car from the right above the wheel to the edge of the door was scratched and dented in like someone hit the car or ran the car into something backing up. The car is about 4months old and was in perfect condition no scratches dents nothing. I had to go back to school the following sunday and was given a Carolla to drive back, while a solution to my car problem is being remedied.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
At least they are not denying messing up your car and gave you a loaner

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah man ...that really sux but zoltis is right , least they are gonna take care of it for you...some times sh%& happens and we just gotta deal with it...

plus u get to beat the bejesus out of a corolla in the mean time... teehee

·
Registered
832 Posts
Same story here sort of. I had to have them replace my backglass due to a partially inoperative rear window defroster and when I picked it up, it had two big gouges in the rear bumper all the way through the paint.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
courier11sec,
how did they compensate you for accident?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.