Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
eh.... Not my type. Too blocky in the rear. And too wide, it looks like a widebody rear. *shrugs. To each their own.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
That spoiler was getting some pretty harsh critisism over at scionlife, and I'm not sure why. I really like the spoiler, but maybe people are having trouble looking beyond the thrashed tC it's sitting on

I don't really like the rear of that bodykit, but it's hard to tell without any sideskirts.... I think you need a painted prototype on a more "finished" car. If you need to borrow a car, let me know

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Yeah, yellow does not really match the AP.

If I was making this kinds of stuff, I'd finish and paint the product first before trying to advertise. You are losing customers by showing this.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I agree. Finish it, then show me.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
ROFL. Just noticed. Is there a reason the car parked next to a Port-o-let?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Why, then, has he included a pre order link under his pictures?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I dunno, not a big fan of the rear body kit, but the title says dca spolier, and I think it looks awesome. I think i'm up for a preorder soon, when the next paycheck comes in..... Yeah but def put up some finished pictures when it becomes finished. I like how you guys rounded the corners, looks much better than b4. Personally i think it would have looked better being an actual spoiler than a lip spoiler/trunk extension but I'd still get it. Good work!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@May 12 2005, 04:58 PM
Yeah, yellow does not really match the AP.

If I was making this kinds of stuff, I'd finish and paint the product first before trying to advertise. You are losing customers by showing this.
Zolitz hit the nail on the head. It looks kind of intriguing, but it is very hard to tell w/o matching color. I realize the predicament one is in when trying to get feedback, but if the colors don't match, the feedback will be tainted. Selling goods on the 'net relies a whole lot on the pictures that are posted, so they had better be the best that can be done!!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The spoiler is awful and the rear bumper looks like it should be attached to a late-model Mustang Cobra. Definitely not my taste.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.