Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi neighbors.. i'm new to the DC/VA area.. just recently relocated from Philly. i'd lke to make some new friends.. and we all know tC owners are fun

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool.. i have no idea on the proximity of that since i am new to VA but same state sounds good to me

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool... i am near fairfax... falls church area

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in Columbia which is only abt. 35 min out of DC.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool.. im gonna be goin up to MD sometime next month ... lots of great aquarium hobby stores up there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, even though it might be a bit chilly here this December it would be cool to get some kinda Tc meet organized , nothing fancy.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea.. that'd be cool. we could uh... do a mini tC car commercial

im washing my baby tomorrow and zaino-tizing it!
im excited

·
Registered
10 Posts
sounds good. shoot me an email when it's getting closer to the time that you'll be in MD. If you're looking for a good aquarium store try the Aquarium Center in Randallstown, MD its one of the best that i've been to.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that's one of the places i was planning on checkin out... i have a list from a website i frequent .. they recommended a bunch of places in MD.. figure when i get some money i'll take a day and visit them all...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got mine in Pennsylvania... i've had it for 6 weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I'm coming thru NoVA Wednesday night... goin to Philly for Turkey Day.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i may be heading back to philly for turkey day as well... actually passing through philly on my way to AC.. .that is IF.. a huge IF... the government declares friday an adminstrative holiday.. otherwise im stayin down here..

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
My g/f works for the state & she has off Friday

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well they haven't given us the official word yet... but im hoping they will soon so i can make plans to drive home

1 - 20 of 38 Posts