Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassssuhhhhhhppppp allll.. i realllllly like all them tCs on this site.. it jus makes me want the tC even more!!!.. well im 16 years old and i currently have a toyota matrix XRS (auto) got my license on june 10 04' and i love drivin! i dont know A LOT about cars but i do know ENOUGH to where i can talk to U guys and know what the heck im saying hahaha.. well i joined because my dad is going to get me a tC!!! im prolly the ONLY one here that didnt buy their own tC haha but who cares i will have one!!!.. well rite now we faxed the printout of all the options and stuff i want on the tC to my uncle up in LA so he can order it ASAP!!..i really cant wait!!! but patience is a virtue!!! haha well keep up the good work on those tC's and i will keep u posted on MY TC!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
welcome to the site. I've personally learned a lot about cars, so keep on reading, you'll find it very useful, especially when you get your new car.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Have you been a member of MatrixOwners.com? If so that would make 3 of us here.

Matrix people moving to tCs

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Yes... Yes.... Welcome to our humble abode away from abode....wait... that just sounds weird.... ANYWAYS!! Welcome & Pre-Congrats on picking a tC! Great choice if I may say so! Do lots of searches for topics that you have any questions about.... more than likely.... it's already been discussed.
have fun!

·
Registered
427 Posts
You've landed at the right site. Lots of good advice and good fun going on here!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dood i love this site and the people in it.. haha corny but ya u guys are helpful and stuff.. thanks for the warm welcome!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sup Raytrix! Congrats on the tC!
You'll love it...post pics when you get it!

·
Registered
70 Posts
bleh i didnt buy my tc neither

i stoles it likes a tricksy hobbit ;0

1 - 11 of 11 Posts