Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 565 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wooo, mavs beat spurs!!! maybe this is under the category of usless post but, after bein the spurs lil b the past 5 yrs, we finally got past them. Nobody gave us a chance, ppl said we would choke (and we almost did) but its OVER no choke

k thas all, Bring on the Suns!!

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
the better team won. the spurs were a one game suspension away from possibly being eliminated in the first round. Best owner in the league, Mark Cuban

·
Registered
530 Posts
the mavs are good this year. the spurs aren't the same spurs who won the championship last year. it'll be interesting to see how the mavs are gonna do against either the pistons or the heat.

sucks how clips lost. and no i am not one of those bandwagoners.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
I don't follow basketball at all so... ummm.... mind filling me in on what happened? Preferably in english

*P.S.* I hate USC, and am damn glad UT beat 'em. Some of the USC guys were pretty sore losers. WAR EAGLE!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Dalcow04@May 22 2006, 09:04 PM
we finally got past them. Nobody gave us a chance, ppl said we would choke (and we almost did) but its OVER no choke
"we"? so, you play for the mavericks? coach them? own them?

why do people refer to the teams they follow as "we"?

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
i was going to say the same thing, but wasnt in the mood

PS- until i start collecting checks from a sports team, i have no reason to be loyal just as they have no reason to be loyal to myself or the community

·
Premium Member
11,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok my bad, THEY finally got passed them, nobody game THEM a chance, ppl said THEY would choke(and THEY almost did)

happy? good

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
no! its past not "passed" jk, i truthfully didnt care either way. nothing personal, as i root for "shaggy" (dirk), but i wouldnt half mind seeing steve nash haunt his former team and watch mark cuban lose his mind on the sidelines.

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
Originally posted by Ericgladden55@May 24 2006, 01:57 PM
mark cuban lose his mind on the sidelines.

LOL watching that spurs game, he went from "a kid in a toy store" smile to a "kid who gets no christmas gifts" frown in the fourth quarter. But hey, I would be the same way too, it's just funny how they broadcast his many faces.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
hell if i the owner there would be no telling how i would act. im thinking my own private seat on top of the basket! Gooooo NBA i need a good semi-finals and finals to hold me over until the real sporting even begins...World Cup 07

·
Premium Member
11,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^yup when ginobli hit that 3 to put spurs up by 3 with 36 seconds left, cuban and everbody else at the place i was at had that same face.

nash already haunted mavs last yr in playoffs so there u already got wat u wanted eric. its Dirks time 2 shine

World cup is only time i ever watch any soccer

1 - 20 of 565 Posts