Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here're are a crapload of photos I took of my custom-overlaid TYC LED tails. Most of the pics can be zoomed in by clicking on them.

Let's start with the full-auto pics I shot yesterday on the go (sorry, no zooms on these):

And here're my shots from this evening; after the first two, you can zoom in:

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by tC 2XIST@Oct 1 2005, 07:15 PM
I love it! What can I say I do Great custom work! hehehe
You so do!

Btw everyone Scott here actually does the job. Zoltiz (Andrew) administrates.

Mad props to both of you!!!

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by dasfook@Oct 1 2005, 08:42 PM
Oh my God.. those are gorgeous! Much better than I could have imagined. Congrats Ed, you're my new role-model.

Hey; you're in NJ--wanna' meet me/see my car? I'm going to meet with a few other Scikotics NY people at Scion V.I.P./Sport Compact Fall Nationals at Englishtown tomorrow. If you're interested in meeting up with us for the day, just PM me or post here and I will check for your response in the morning (gonna' hit the sack now). I'll be waking up at 6:30 and leaving around 7:00 for the hotel Jyl (the Scikotics NY Chapter president) is staying at with Kenji (redreaper19). I'll head over to Scion V.I.P. from there with them.

If I see you want to go in the morning I will PM you my cell phone number and you can call me.

-Ed

PS Btw this goes for anyone else who's interested in going to Scion V.I.P. @ E-town tomorrow and meeting with us; PM me tonight and I'll PM you back tomorrow with my cell number and you can contact me if you wanna' hook up at E-town.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog+Oct 1 2005, 08:46 PM-->QUOTE (EddNog @ Oct 1 2005, 08:46 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-dasfook
@Oct 1 2005, 08:42 PM
Oh my God.. those are gorgeous! Much better than I could have imagined. Congrats Ed, you're my new role-model.

Hey; you're in NJ--wanna' meet me/see my car? I'm going to meet with a few other Scikotics NY people at Scion V.I.P./Sport Compact Fall Nationals at Englishtown tomorrow. If you're interested in meeting up with us for the day, just PM me or post here and I will check for your response in the morning (gonna' hit the sack now). I'll be waking up at 6:30 and leaving around 7:00 for the hotel Jyl (the Scikotics NY Chapter president) is staying at with Kenji (redreaper19). I'll head over to Scion V.I.P. from there with them.

If I see you want to go in the morning I will PM you my cell phone number and you can call me.

-Ed

PS Btw this goes for anyone else who's interested in going to Scion V.I.P. @ E-town tomorrow and meeting with us; PM me tonight and I'll PM you back tomorrow with my cell number and you can contact me if you wanna' hook up at E-town. [/b]
Oh man, I would love to meet up with you guys and check out everyone's rides - especially yours Ed.
Unfortunately I have work all day tomorrow (Sunday) and won't be able to make it. But give me advanced notice next time and I'll definitely try my best to go. Anyway, sounds like a good time - maybe next time. I don't have a tC right now anyway, so hopefully by then I'll have one.
Have fun!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Originally posted by dasfook@Oct 1 2005, 08:42 PM
I am always open to a challenge!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Those look hella nice, I think that I would like it too be done in red if I do it

·
Registered
250 Posts
your the men ednogg , nice tailights lol, again nice car, you got good taste bro

·
Registered
250 Posts
hey lol try to stay away from other cars when you park that baby,youll be sorry.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I never liked TYC tail lights. Until now, that is. Those look absolutely incredible.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by mikeyb3d@Oct 2 2005, 04:10 PM
BTW, I'm loving those taillights... Is that the Taillight upgrade tweaked? or is it something completely different. Either way... Those look tight! How much $?
You mean his pic or do you mean my car?

His pic those're the stock look of the LED tails. Mine are those tails with custom dual layer overlays.

-Ed

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.