Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Until they hit the streets in a big way, about the only thing you can do is this. Take a digital picture of your interior. Then using their b&w diagrams to indicate the affected parts, use Photoshop to color in the appropriate pieces on your digital picture to the colors they sell.

It will give you a rough idea of what it would look like, which is more than any of us have now.

Do keep in mind that the reason these kits are inexpensive is that you are adding an applique of sorts. You are not replacing the pieces.

It all is kind of interesting. Had I not liked the looks of the OEM interior, I would have not bought the car. Knowing there are replacements is kind of cool, but I won't do it because I like the way it came. In other cars, these kits are actual replacement pieces, but that can run several hundred dollars.

Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats why i was curious, cause some of these kits were dang expensive. Like $300-400 were some i noticed, with finishes in dark cherry colors and stuff.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Sounds interesting, but trust me, you don't want a vinyl cover up of the stock pieces... its hard to get right, can bubble, and fall off. Not worth it if you ask me. The only way i'd do it, if it completely replaced the stock pieces.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I know this post is really old but I found this site today and was courious if anyone heard anything about them, or is it pretty much the same risks as above.. Search is good...

http://www.wooddashexperts.com/customer/home.php?cat=1011

Edit: pfft did some research and they are glue on's... lame..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts