Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy a tC but i am wondering if the Bazooka Sub option is worth it? I plan on changin the headunit so if i got the sub would it use the same audio RCA cables as a normal aftermarket system to the headunit i buy? Or does it need to be modified to fit the aftermarket headunit i plan to purchase?

Is it even worth the 500 bucks....?

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
189 Posts
you would be better off spending that money on a way better sub. although it mite not fit as nicely as the bazooka ad on would, you will be much happier. Do a search, this has been talked about before.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I got the Bazooka sub in mine and have been very happy with it. All I was looking for in a sub was a nice bass response to make up for the lack of it in the factory speakers, and I went ahead and got the Bazooka because I knew that if I was just left to get one on my own after I bought the car, I'd never spend the money on it.

If you're trying to rattle apart other cars on the road you'll be unhappy with it, but if you just want a nice amount of "kick" to help fill out your music, I find it to be more than adequate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.