Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I posted this somewhere else, but thought I'd share here as well, figured the members here might like to look at it

What I found was quite interesting.. I happened to find a site from Honda (about the CRX.. what's amazing is that the CRX had a little known option.. An all-glass roof.. not to mention the seats (in japan) could fold down to sleep in the car (without the headrests).. sound familiar? maybe like the tC?

I had wondered why there were features of the tC that reminded me of the ol' CRX.. and now i know why.. the designers of the tC also were fond of the fun, but departed CRX.. here's a link.. hopefully it translates with google.. scroll down to see a picture of the all glass roof..
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

So all this time a lot of people thought that toyota/scion got the idea from mercedes? Actually the 88 CRX Si had an all glass roof, just wasn't in the US at the time..

·
Registered
243 Posts
ha crx's were always cool. from what i hear they are bringing it back sometime in 07 or 08 (i heard that in some car mag probobly autoweek) also i hear the chevy camero is coming back also. just kind of interesting.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Originally posted by Shark_bite@Sep 12 2005, 02:34 PM
ha crx's were always cool. from what i hear they are bringing it back sometime in 07 or 08 (i heard that in some car mag probobly autoweek) also i hear the chevy camero is coming back also. just kind of interesting.
I heard that also.. and i think they're doing an engine upgrade of some sort.. a little more power..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.