Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if im not mistaken, i have to be the first person to crash a scion tc. i have, should say had, an azure pearl tc which was totaled due to an idiot that wasnt paying attention and crash into me.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
ouch. I am so sorry to hear about your misfoutune. I hope everyone was alright.

ps. welcome to the site.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Ouch!!! Bummer...too bad. Have any pics of the wreck? I know, a little sadistic, but curious how it held up.

Good luck getting another tC. In the meantime, I hope it's not too painful for you to browse the forums. Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
the insurance will pay, but they cant make the waiting list any shorter.... sorry. Perhaps your dealer will have pitty and bump you up the list.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Well, it's probably the 3rd tC that I know is totalled. Another 3 or 4 that got into fender benders of various severity... Hope you had GAP...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
That's awful...best of luck in the aftermath...

·
Registered
45 Posts
God that sucks!!! I feel bad for you that telling about a wreck had to be your first post. Welcome to the site. Hope everything is speedy with getting a new car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i heard on the news someone in anaheim crashed his. a passenger died =(

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
sorry to hear that man... i hope all is ok.

·
Registered
409 Posts
goddamn i hate drivers... im very ashamed to be one, especially a, godforbid. teen driver! i personally don't see how ppl are able to drive while talking on cell fones or doing some other task.... i reember seeing a guy on the freeway with a book on his steering wheel reading while driving..!!!! if i were a cop id stop every person i see doing something else while driving and justify it as reckless driving, then just look for fix it tickets to piss ppl off!!! RAWR i hate drivers, im sorry man, hope everything gets better oh and sorry for my rant

1 - 13 of 13 Posts