Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well work sucked as usual today...store manager being an ass...But on the bright side driving home was much better. While sitting at a light waiting for it to turn green I had a couple cars full of people driving by slowly in the turn lane and complimenting the car as they drove by. Oh...just painted the calipers blue a few days ago also, gotta take a pic of that later...Then while waiting at another light a 94-98 mustange pulls along side me, no biggie, so since both lanes we're in are turn lanes, I was in the outside one, when the light turned green we start turning and he guns it, at least it sounded like he did, because I barely pushed any further on the gas then I do when normaly driving...So I just keep that up a little way down the road and just stay on his rear tire/quarter panel, and then he finally gave it up once he hit 60. I just would've felt bad punching it earlier then that and flying by before then. So I figured I'd do it when he finally gave up and realized he couldn't really gain anything on me by flooring it and I wasn't even stepping on it. So then I punched it down the road and waved bye bye. Fun times!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
its the small things in life that make me smile.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thas kinda the best way to describe it

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ironically yesterday was a good day, and funny enough on the way home from work I just happened to be behind the same guy in the mustang again at the same intersection...Needless to say I wasn't as forgiving once we made the turn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.