Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I really, really want to love the Scion tC. It's a great looking car with great features, obviously, but I've sat in it at the dealership two times now, and both times I've felt cramped. I've tried to lower and push back the seat, but it doesn't solve the problem. I'm not that tall -- 5'11" -- but I have a fairly long torso, so I don't lose much of my height when I sit down in the car.

Are any of you owners in a similar situation? Is it possible to lower the seat more than I have? Is the 2006 mode any better in this regard?

Please, convince me that I'll be comfortable in a tC!

·
Registered
187 Posts
it depends on what you're used to driving, maybe you just have to get used to it. i'm a little over 5'9" (average) and when I first got in, i did feel a little cramped, but now i'm used to it and i feel good.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Im 6'2 and fit in my 2006 TC perfect. Actually, when i first sat in the TC at the dealership, i felt cramped in to, like my head was out the roof but after i purchased it, i adjusted it to me and it became roomy enough. It somehow fits me perfect now. I think it was just in my head at the dealership and its probably in yours. It probably becasue you've sat in other cars that have more room that are not a hatch. The RSX has even less room. The TC should fit you fine. I have 3'' on you. Good Luck man. Pz out

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I'm 6'3" and have no complaints. I have even sat in the back and been comfortable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Me = 6'0. Put the seat all the way down, recline back and drive in style. About a foot and a half of head room. Don't deprive yourself of the being part of the TC revolution. Buy it, do it, do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.