Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just had my windows tinted today. 5% on the back 3 and 35% on the front two. Stupid Strict Laws. Oh well, it looks fantastic though. I just washed and took a couple pics which are not very good pictures becuase of the lighting.. but I'll get some in sunlight soon! What do you think?

yeah.. like i said these pics don't show much but I figured I'd post anyway. ENJOY!

-Danielle

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Woot Go Maita Scion! Sweet tint, btw.

·
Registered
25 Posts
u'r lucky you can at least do 5% in the back, i'm only allowed to do 35's all around. but then again, that's good enough for me i realized, 35's seem dark enough on the inside, i can only imagine how hard it'd be to back up at night time w/ 5's!

·
Registered
225 Posts
gorgeous

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Nice. Looks great. I think Indiana law is that you can have 30% all around. I think I'm gonna get that done in the next month or so. I wish I could do 5% on the back ones though. That looks sweet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks!! yeah i love my tint, makes the car look even better. yeah i do have to say the 5% on the back is pretty dang dark at night time backing up.. but it's worth it.. even if i ever get to the point where i have to hang my head out the window while backing up.. because of course i would never want to injure my tC !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.