Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that are Costco Executive members, you want to check this out:

http://www.costcoauto.com/executive/

They offer a 15% price reduction on factory parts and service at participating dealerships (excluding oil changes).
If I ever decide to get the supercharger, that should actually take care of labor!

P.S. They don't list anything for the LA area (or at least in my area), but they do have a dealer that partipates in San Diego. A $30 roundtrip in gas is worth the savings I think!

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, this discount is at participating Toyota dealerships and it can be applied to labor, so you should get the warranty...

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Originally posted by http://www.costcoauto.com

Receive 15% off Parts and Service; Just for asking! 

Currently we do not have a Scion dealership enrolled in our Executive Benefits program.  It is our hope that we'll be expanding our list of participating dealerships in this area soon.  In the meantime, we've provided a list of participating dealerships in your area who currently offer Executive Members a discount of 15% toward Parts, Service, Labor or Accessories.
Cadillac
Chevrolet
Chrysler
Ford
GMC
Kia
Mazda
Nissan
Toyota
Volkswagen
Volvo

· Registered
4,894 Posts
I already looked into costco when i was gonna buy my car. No deal... I wish...

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No this isn't for the car: this is for the dealer's PARTS and SERVICE LABOR. You can go to a Toyota dealership to get the TRD Supercharger and have it installed and therefore receive the discount. Obviously this applies only if you ALREADY own a scion, as we all know that Scion abides by Pure Pricing...

Am I missing something here?

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty+Jan 29 2006, 12:14 PM-->QUOTE (moriarty @ Jan 29 2006, 12:14 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-http://www.costcoauto.com

Receive 15% off Parts and Service; Just for asking! 

Currently we do not have a Scion dealership enrolled in our Executive Benefits program.  It is our hope that we'll be expanding our list of participating dealerships in this area soon.  In the meantime, we've provided a list of participating dealerships in your area who currently offer Executive Members a discount of 15% toward Parts, Service, Labor or Accessories.
Cadillac
Chevrolet
Chrysler
Ford
GMC
Kia
Mazda
Nissan
Toyota
Volkswagen
Volvo
[/b]
i went to the site. and this is what it told me.

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But if you put "Toyota" in the make field, wouldn't that be the same? As all scion dealerships are also Toyota dealerships, but not vice versa. So in essence, if you're going to a Scion dealership, it will also be a Toyota dealership. If it's a toyota dealership, you should be able to buy a TRD part from there and have it installed, no?

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
you can try. i know we (as a dealership) would not discount scion parts and service for any program, costco or otherwise. while we are piggybacked on a toyota dealership, we are certainly striving for our own identity. but, you can try. it cant hurt. just because we dont do it doesnt mean someone else wont. but, i havent seen it done yet. good luck, and let us know if you are able to run with this.

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i'll let y'all know...i don't know if i'm gonna do it in the near future..just thought i'd throw it out there for people to know though..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.