Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the Consumer Reports magazine last night...and wanted to get something cleared up.

It lists and talks about the 2005 tC. It says it comes in TWO models, N/A, and a 200hp supercharger.

I've read posts here talking about a SC that is SUPPOSED to come out, but isn't out yet. So, my question is....why would CR print that if it's realisticlly NOT an option for the 2005 cars?

So strange. Or is it available from the dealer?

·
Registered
255 Posts
If and when it comes out, any 2005 TC can go in and have the SC installed. If the SC comes out in time, you could order a 2006 TC with it installed prior to taking delivery of the vehicle. It's really more of an option. On the other hand, it really does represent an entirely different model power-wise.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I didn't understand why CR would list it as a "model" choice when in truth it's not. I mean, it's an OPTION, but it listed it as two choices. Like choosing a Civic, you have, what, 5 options of levels?

Jsut strange, that's all.

I guess I hate seeing things that are incorrect. They could've easily stated that a SC would be an option for the car, maybe later this year (per Wolo) or whatevers. lol. Maybe I should write the editor. hehehe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.