Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming home from the book store I pulled up next to a evo off of sunrise blvd. Dumb asses though I was signaling them to race (like I somehow enjoy getting stomped on) when I was trying to warn them. They looked over and gave me a thumbs up and at green and take off. The reason I was signaling them is they had a sheriff behind them and I didn't want them to get into trouble. Of course the lights came on and they pulled over. Now not sure if the cop was pulling me over too, I pulled over too and the officer told me I was fine. I'm sure the evo wasn't. The officer told me I was lucky I didn't take off or I would have been charged with exibiton of speed and other street racing charges.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
its that karma stuff..... (im watching nbc's earl, so karma is on my mind)

·
Registered
81 Posts
HAHAHAHA...i've got a similar story like that...well, sort of..

One night a while back, when they still had the street races (the illegal kind...haha) in San Fran, a few friends and myself decided to go. A frind of mine, in his new SLK 230 decided he wanted to race. He lined up with some other car, and a random person was coming up to flag them to go. Then a shadow of a cop car pulls up behind my friend and the guy he was racing. No common sense tell you to not race and just say you were "asking for direction", but NO....my friends head works a little differently. He figured if he took off, everyone else would notice the cop (as if they didn't see him already). Then as they would all scramble, the cop would get stuck between all the other cars and he (my friend in the SLK) would be able to get away. So the idiot mashed the pedal and zooms down the line while the cop was still behind him. Not a single car moves. The cop just turns on his lights and follows my friend around the corner. After that, i get into my car and follow the same route the cop went. I turn the corner, and low and behold, there's my friend with his window rolled down talking to the nice officer......LOL....

lucky bastard got away with only a fix-it ticket for no front plate!!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
That's what I do to Evos in my Supra...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
hey! you quoted me in your sig! cool

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Oct 11 2005, 09:59 PM
That's what I do to Evos in my Supra...
hey lance is that a picture of your supra in your Display picture???

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
No my Avatar has the TRD widebody kit. They call it the GT3000. I wish I had $15k to drop on a bodykit and install...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@Oct 13 2005, 12:11 PM
Sell your wife's tC.
The divorce would almost certainly offest the sale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.