Manual
Additional Airbags
Mats
Auto Dimming Mirror
TRD Springs
TRD Shocks
Strut Bar
Rear Sway Bar

I'll be installing an XM Satellite Radio module myself.

Waiting to see what type of body kits become available in the coming months.

I'll definitely consider the supercharger upon released final specs.

Now, I just need to decide what bolt pattern to use on the sway bar and stiffness on the springs. I need to research the effect of 270, 308, 348 (could be wrong on the numbers) and 48% versus 68% (again, I didn't write down the exact numbers from the dealer).

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
welcome to the site, consolegamer. hope your wait turns out shorter that expected.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
you can't get the auto dimming mirror and the additional airbags on the same car. there is some sort of issue with the wiring or something.

oh, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by moriarty@Jan 10 2005, 02:31 PM
you can't get the auto dimming mirror and the additional airbags on the same car. there is some sort of issue with the wiring or something.

oh, welcome to the site.
The dealer stated that this quandry had been resolved and it was now possible. I'll find out if that's true or not and let you know.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrads on the purchase. I too am looking to recieve mine the 17th. (Maybe)

Not to ramble any body feeling like the dealership tried to roll you in the parking lot.
I am trading a truck in, the deal is done, I wrote a down payment check left the dealership. The call me 3 hours later. Saying we can't do the deal!!! we ran your truck as a v10 instead of a v8. I am like soooo.

we want to give you less for your truck. I said you made the deal I signed the check its a contract. Go ahead make my day. I will just call Toyota.

Kinda felt like a baby going to tell daddy on them!!!!!

Well long story short!!! I WON!!!!!!

It just buggged the heck out of me.

I can't form sentences either!!!!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Way to stick to your guns. Once the contract is signed, you can't back out of it, so you shouldn't let them try either. =P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.