Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took a road trip with my girlfriend down to Eugene, OR. (yes Nathan, I was looking out for your tc). But I didn't take my tc because we had to take a whole bunch of her sister's things down there for her and it just wouldn't fit in my tc. Anyway, we drove my girlfriend's Neon and those seats make me appreciate the tc's seats sooo much more. My back hurt after the long drive because there just wasn't any lumbar support.

I took the tc on a road trip up north a month ago and I never felt any discomfort. Do you guys agree?

Anyway, I MISS driving my tc...!!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
yeah i totally agree the seats are very comfortable.. that lumbar bolster i've had to get used to.. but now going to any other car isn't fun.. seats feel lumpy in comparison..

the neon seats have got to be the worse seats out there, a tie with cavalier seats.. the civic's are okay.. but the last time I felt seats this good (as in the tC) I had my 91 Honda CRX Si.. and the Recaro seats.. but then again the CRX Si's seats were made also by recaro (figures)..

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I have to agree... the seats in the tC are awesome. Everyone I take in the car love the seats and they always comment on them. Now has anyone tried out the seats when it is configured to be the "conversational space"?? I'm just wondering if it is comfy or not. Or does the seats not align perfectly and kinda makes it hard to sleep or sit on.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, I've put the seats into the "conversational space" before and it's pretty cool. Everyone I show it to seems to be amazed that the car can do that. It's pretty comfortable for what it's said to do, "to create a conversational space". You can probably recline back there and be able to comfortably read a book or star gaze, but I don't think it'll be good for a nite of sleep.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 6 2004, 12:31 PM
I love the seats in the tC.
That's exactly what I was going to say.

·
Registered
999 Posts
And what if you got the leather option. Would it still be as comfortable or even better? I'm guessing the leather goes around the tC's original chairs right? Or do they have their own seperate chairs.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Only car I've driven where, if I have a back ache when I start driving, it will be gone when I finish. What higher praise can you give a car seat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts