Scion tC Forums banner

Which color would you pick for your brand new TC?

• Azure Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flint Mica

• Black Sand Pearl

• Indigo Ink Pearl

• Silver Streak Mica

• Super White

• Other/Custom

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I was all about the Indigo Ink Pearl at first, but it was a toss up between that and Flint Mica... then I saw Flint Mica in person & knew that was it

Update: I went w/ Indigo Ink Pearl once I saw it in person... It's a tough call, but I really like the way the light shines off of it & creates all the different shades of blue

·
Registered
619 Posts
I voted flint Mica. But then again i may be alittle biased

seeing as thats what color i get to drive every freakin day to work.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ordered mine in black cherry, its a passive color, yet the car looks damn good in it. The wait is killin me. I've been bitchin all over the other forums too, so if you see my whining posts, count it as anticipation. :c)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Wow...I'm suprised at the results so far. I got the Flint on order b/c I thought for sure everyone would be getting the Silver Streak (at least from posts on other sites that's the impression I was given).

Hmm....I'll be interested to see how this one turns out once more ppl respond.

·
Registered
619 Posts
No offense meant to those that get/have silver, but i think a silver car shows a lack of creativity. It seems that its a mundane color that the more mainstream of society drive.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think I will be going with Black Cherry Pearl. I want a color that is wanted the least amount.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Cool, congrats, and let me be the first to say welcome

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 8 2004, 05:57 PM
No offense meant to those that get/have silver, but i think a silver car shows a lack of creativity. It seems that its a mundane color that the more mainstream of society drive.
hey!!! i resemble that remark

actually i'd think the white shows more lack of creativity.. haha

nah.. it's all good, hell i'd take a tC in doo doo brown.. just let them deliver it to me
soon!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by n3ro@Jul 8 2004, 09:48 PM
nah.. it's all good, hell i'd take a tC in doo doo brown.. just let them deliver it to me
soon!!!   
LOL....I hear ya' on that one.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thats pretty good n3ro. I was thinking white at first but it looks a little plain to me also.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
After changing my order to the second dealer closer to my house, and having test driven the indigo ink, my first choice is indigo ink, black cherry and flint mica third.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts