Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my boy and I are at the races in Philly Fri night in his new Colbalt SS. Now he always talks about how fast his car is this and that how he can take a lot of ####. So this dude in a 04 RSX type-s pulles up next to us and says yo u wana run me. So hes like aight its a RSX ill smoke him. Um noooo. This RSX smoked my boys colbalt. Im talking smoked cause this dude even gave us a nice car length head start. The dude in the RSX said he only had intake headers and exhaust, but he had to have a lot more than that. This thing was crazy. Everybody down there was hattin on my boys SS. And they hate casue they dont got. We left with our asses handed to us, but with our heads up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you look at car and driver for the two cars the Cobalt SS 0-60 is a little bit quicker but the 05 Type-S quarter mile is a little faster.

A good drivers race stock for stock

A 05 Type-s is capable of high 13's with an intake and a race header.
02-04 models need exhaust and Hondata along with the above mentioned items.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by VBP Type-S@Jun 30 2005, 06:12 PM
If you look at car and driver for the two cars the Cobalt SS 0-60 is a little bit quicker but the 05 Type-S quarter mile is a little faster.

A good drivers race stock for stock

A 05 Type-s is capable of high 13's with an intake and a race header.
02-04 models need exhaust and Hondata along with the above mentioned items.
dude im gonna have to disagree with your statement unless the rsx has slicks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.