Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
The pedal feel is the lightest of any car I've driven. This, combined with the fact the engine and exhaust are also very quiet, takes a little getting used to. The shifter also requires very little effort. Once you get used to driving the tC, every other car just feels uncivilized. My old MX-3 feels like a go-kart by comparison.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Man, hearing that, I'm almost scared to let me dad drive it when it finally comes in....

I'm worried he'll love it so much he won't give me the darn keys back!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Check the ACT Clutch post in tech.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Clutch goes deep, shifts are short. I thought the tC was friggin easy to drive. I was worried about being embarrassed about stalling.. cuz I test drove the car with my friend and a complete stranger at the same time, plus with the dealer in the car. If I let up the clutch a little and applied the gas, I was surprised I wasn't burning the clutch. If I was in my Accord, I would have to let up the clutch like 1/3 before I can apply the gas without burning the clutch. Anyways, I thought it was E-Z.

·
Registered
167 Posts
in my experience... when i wear shoes, my clutch is light... but when i'm barefooted... it's kinda hard... but my friend's nissan 350z is way too harder though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts