Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to know if anyone live around Clifton? Or passaic county area. I saw alot of tc's around here. Would like to meet.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I'm in Central Jersey... You're about.... an hour north? We (Team ScioNRG) have people from all around NJ and NY.. Check us out (see link in signature)

·
Registered
4 Posts
yo dude, im from brick (ocean county) but im up in montclair for school, so if your ever around that area let me know and we'll meet up

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what up, I'll let you know. Im sometimes around that area also. I've seen alot of clifton people with scions. surprise that none of them are here. I guess they saved there money on a new car instead of buying there computers lol.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. I think we got a couple guys up that way. More down south in Middlesex county.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know this msg is really late. I'm like 10 minutes from you dude. I'm not sure but I have a good idea that I'm the only person in Paterson with the Azure Pearl 06 Tc. Anywho welcome and you should hook up with Scikotics. Theres a meet coming up this Saturday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey... i live at clifton ave. in clifton... i just bought my tc last june 30, been around this site quite a bit, mostly just reading posts...

i'd like to meet up with other guys with scions, so i'l have an idea what to do with mine... I have very little background on cars, but i LOVE driving, fast, hehehe... (got a ticket first week i had my tc for going 104 in a 65 mph zone
)...

·
Registered
96 Posts
I live right next to Clifton and go to school in Montclair. So yeah, I'm down for any local meets that you guys might have. I have a friend who also drives a tC, but I wouldn't mind expanding my circle.

·
Registered
154 Posts
nice man...I work at the Sprint store in Totowa off Rt. 46...anyone ever driving by would see my car parked across 2-3 parking spots, sideways

yeah let me know if anyone is planning any meets...I'm always up for that!

my bad for the bad picture quality...####ty ass cell phone cam at 6am lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice to see people around my area. Hey Jersey Boy I think I saw you the other night lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i pass by there every morning (7 am) taking my girl to work over at lincoln park... i'll keep an eye out for your car then... i might have been with you on the road a couple of times, i remember having a nautical blue tc in front of me w/ the pedestal spoiler and the lights...

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

Considering I'm not selling, I'm not sure if I'm going to be letting people try it...but if you want to go for a spin with me, I'm down.

Bring diapers.

-Ed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.