Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I think the majority of us stick with DEI Viper systems, but I've heard of Clifford before.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i looked at clifford and viper which are both DEI systems there both pretty much the exact same thing same price same features the only difference i really see is that the clifford matrix responder remote is carbon fiber and the viper is an ugly blue... to me the clifford is by far better then ungo but i can get the ungo installed for 600 where as it's 600 just for the clifford plus i have to install it which i don't know how so i might have to pay someone for it

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
ungo security is one of the best systems I have ever had...had one on my honda and loved it so much basically it was a really smart security system.

I am most likely however going to have to go with a compustar security because it can start manual transmissions and since I always park in neutral it would be ok for me

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I got my Viper 791xv for $400 installed... Blue's not that bad on it, too.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i decided to go with the clifford matrix it's a dei system to and i can remote start it on my manual tranny i liked the ungo but the responder technology is pretty cool i don't completely understand it but i think it just alerts me of the actions i do and lets me know if someone is breaking in my car. and i think with the ungo i press the remote start and i won't get a conformation that the car is started (tell me if i'm wrong) plus the matrix has a carbon fiber remote to match my inlays

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.