Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
in the case of our's the entire headlight aassembly would have to be replaced. no way for me....

·
Registered
936 Posts
glad to see other people supporting anti-rice. Im going to be very adament in my disapproval of rice on the tC because if it starts to turn into the "civics and accords" with all their rice, im trading it in. Id rather drive something else around that doesnt have the reputation of having the majority of its drivers be 15 year old punk kids with bad attitudes and very juvenile behavioral attributes.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201@Aug 4 2004, 02:31 PM
sounds really easy... just take off your headlights, bake them, peel them apart, remove the plastic orange piece, put them back together, bake them again to seal it up... tah-dah... you're done!

Nathan
ycart1201
Actually, the way it was described on ScionLife was remove the bumper, remove the headlight housings and "chisel out" the orange piece; so you don't even have to open the housing (thus maintaining the integrity of the headlight seal)

danny

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Originally posted by QSJ Ed@Aug 4 2004, 06:42 PM
I hate rice, but I saw this awesome adjustable aluminum wing at Pep Boys... just kidding. 100% Anti-Rice all the way.
hahaaaa! totally. Rice is too funny and so predictable. Whenever you hear that cofee can sound down the street, you already know what's comin: a 95 accord or civic with busted crappy ground effects that are "not painted yet", led winshield wiper lights, and a white young kid blasting gangsta rap with his seat tilted aaaall the way down, barely able to see the friggin road. Now that's rice!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Why clear the corners? I don't understand what that gains you? It doesn't make your car faster, and do you really want to tear apart your front bumper and your head lights just so you can put an amber bulb in there for the same effect? Doesn't make much sense to me, but to each his/her own, I suppose

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah the clear corner thing was popular back in the early 90's with Hondas, but there's really no point to it anymore. If anything, it just makes the car look strange and "RICEY"

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hmm... my brother has an audi and his car looks really nice with the clear corners... I don't remember if they come standard clear or if he modified them...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts