Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys ive had my car for about 2 weeks now.

i was wondering if you guys knew any good deals on microfiber cleaning cloths and websites where i can buy them

i am not interested in the microfiber cloths that are used to dry your car, but do you guys have the microfiber sponges or whatever to clean your car with soap??? also, what is a good Soap Product?? just soap in particular.

also, i am interested, how do u guys clean your rims? do you use a hard brush or do you clean it with your sponge also?

for the tires, what do you guys use for tire shine? do you guys use armor all?

if you guys can link me to any websites with good cleaning products that would be awesome, im a pretty lazy guy so i'd like to buy this stuff online thanks all

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Black magic looks like tire shine, and Eagle one nevr-dull looks like it's for chrome.

I've always been afraid to use a water blade, because I would hate for it to trap some particle and leave a big nasty scratch in my paint.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i was also afraid to use the water blades.. but then there's no other choice during the winter when i gotta bring it to hand car washes to get that nasty road salt off. but yeah, never seen nevr-dull before, what do ya use it for? wheel protectant? and where did you find that black magic?! tire shine DEFINITLY looks better when brushed on, you also don't have to worry about gettin it on the body of the car too, i just don't want to pour the shine into a container, then have to pour it back INTO the spray bottle to store it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Phungy, I use invisible glass. I have been using it for a few years now. It is the best glass cleaner I have ever used. There was a time when you could only order direct from them. It came in a case of 4. Its nice cause I can get it at Wal Mart now. Not that many people use it, when I talk about it people have no clue of what it is.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Between the Black Magic Tire Foam Cleaner versus Meguiar's NXT INSANE TIRE SPRAY, what's better?

Also, what's better between the foam spray and the wet liquid spray? for the tires.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by buiboy88@Nov 30 2005, 01:23 PM
what are the black magic and eagle one for?
@buiboy88: Black Magic is for the tires. Azrael is right. Eagle 1 is for the wheels. Makes it VERY shiny.

As for the water blade I've had no bad experience with it. I highly recommend it.

@N8t_888: I've used Stoners and Rain-X Glass cleaner. Both do an awesome job but if I just had to choose one it'd be Stoners.

@sciontC2006new: I like the Meguiars NXT Tire Spray better than the Black Magic foam. Spray is better than liquid because it doesn't leave a mess and you don't have to wait very long for it to dry. Liquid is better than spray because it makes the tires look very glossy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.