Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... my buddy at work today informed me that someone else has gotten a tC... copy cat..
Anyways... I went to check it out and saw that it has chrome rims and thought you guys would like to have a view... so here it is...

How do you like it??

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Seen it done to a Matrix stock 17" (also came from the dealer). I'm definitely not a fan of chrome wheels, esp. not on sport compacts. I wonder if chrome made the wheels even heavier...

·
Registered
614 Posts
i actually think it looks really nice. did he say how they did it?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found out that it belonged to a coworker that I knew. Actually she spoke with me yesterday about the car and I showed her mine... she said her husband was already at the dealership. I guess they ended up buying one last night. I'm not surprised cause she seemed to like the car a lot when she saw mine. Anyways, the chromed stock rims came like that from the dealership. A mutual friend said she only paid under 18K. I'm like WTF cause it doesn't add up cause its an automatic with upgrades... like the rims, the 6 CD changer, bazooka subwoofer, body kit, lip spoiler, and who knows what else. Anyways... the short answer is that it came like that from the dealership and no... they did not say how they did it.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
No way did she pay under 18k, unless that's not including tax, tag, and title...and even then, come to think of it, still no way. =P

·
Registered
409 Posts
sorry, i'm not a fan of crhome wheels like ever, it just makes it look to bling like you're trying way too hard, chrome only looks good on dubs on like suvs that the rappers pimp out =)

·
Registered
936 Posts
the black-chrome stock finish is WAY better than a flat chrome on these wheels. They look to cheesy with chrome on them, thats my .02- t

1 - 8 of 8 Posts