Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have photoshop but I tried to alter the tC per request. I used crappy eraser on MS paint and made an extremely fake interior with the pencil
but you at least get the idea of what a convertible tC might look like.

IMO it is pretty sexy but I don't know what it would look like with the top up... This is a horrible chop that got even poorer due to photobucket's resolution loss.

enjoy!

//gwailo-

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow that looks awsome. Maybe a convertible tC wouldn't be such a bad idea afterall.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, you guys better appreciate that
I blew the picture up to like 800% and erased (tried to) pixel by pixel around the edges (there were trees in the background) I accidentally took a huge chunk out of the passenger side mirror and made to many more clicks to "undo" so I had to redraw the whole top inside. I think I did a pretty good bondo job

It looks like a sort of squatty volvo or something with the drop. I like it, actually. It's different.

//gwailo-

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
you did a good job, there's no way i could do that in paint. I think it looks a lot like the Volvo C70, so it might not be such a bad idea for scion to release a convertible. It would compete with the solara however.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
i'm not really into convertibles... but i should say you did a great job...
i admire your persistence man... you should be given a medal... and a copy of photoshop (joke)... keep it up bro...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts