Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read a tC at the Chicago Tribune.. had to register for free first.. anyway this guy (older guy who obviously drives ferrari's all day long, insert sarcasm) said the car isn't sporty at all and that it is just an economy car and isn't sporty in the corners.. and what? Does he think a Civic would be more sporty? much more body lean in that car!!

give me your reaction to what all of you think..

http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/p...,5553319.column

i was going to post the article.. but not sure if they'll come after me for copyright infringement.. so just register something fake and an email you don't care about getting junk mail.. and then you can read the article..

someone let me know if they would come after someone for reposting the whole article.???

·
Registered
372 Posts
So-so account of the car. One of the few reviews I have read that didn't take into account all that you get for the price. I think most of us are aware of the car's shortcomings, but realize that you'd have to spend a whole lot more to do any better. They did not give it that twist.

Can't answer your question on posting -- but I believe you would be in the wrong. If you all are looking for passwords and the like for sites like this and other news sites, be sure to try www.bugmenot.com. They give you working passwords, emails, etc.

Cheers!

Dan

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't consider the tC to be a sports car...but I saw the car on Sunday and bought it on Monday. Why? Because it offers so much for so little. Yesterday I told a car mechanic friend about the car and asked him how much he thought it would sell for. He guessed $30k. Now, he may have just guessed high to be nice, but I think its worth a lot more than $16.5, and that's why I bought it. If you want to make it a sports car, get the supercharger and change the suspension, then you'll be close.

·
Registered
614 Posts
i think of it as a sports car
but it is the replacement for the toyota celica so toyota thinks of it as a sports car too.

·
Registered
614 Posts
if you want to get technical a coupe is different from a hatchback and the celica is a hatchback, not a coupe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts