Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to Scion Exposed in march down to Florida?

I'm going ot go like 90% sure I registered. Ill probly go there with my freind or my bro. If anyone from Chicago would like to go and would like to drive togheter just post here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What goes on at Scion Exposed? I just got my tC last night, picking it up in a couple hours...how exciting...Im in Chicago too, well the suburbs...you know of anyone else on here in IL/Chicago?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Chicago here. South Side (the ghetto part of it). I'd head out there with you ScionGTR, but it's an oober long drive and I'll be too busy until April. Florida does sound pretty nice though.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 bad :< . its spring break I got to get out of teh state
hopfuly some1 from scionlife will be goign there, cuz i dotn want drive by myself.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm here in Chicago, out in schaumburg, the suburbs. Seen one or two tC's out here, one guy I talked to the day I picked up my car at a redlight was driving the blueish tC, looked nice. I should have mentioned this board to him....

We chicago people need to deffinitely get something together. I want to do a photoshoot this spring with some tC's, I'll let people know the details when I get them all together, have to plan it out, see if people would be interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.