Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hellllooo

i think i have finally decided what color do i want, yet i couldn't find any good pics of the cherry red (some small reso ones on cardomain, and some on batmobile).. so, if anybody owns cherry-colored tc, can you post some pics pleeeease?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, Water...Did you get my PM?

I just got my Black Cherry tC on Saturday...I have posted a few pics here and there...

I took quite a few more...Lemme know if you wanna see!

Christa
Seattle

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys...
can anybody email me some high reso pics?
cause i've seen small reso here and there, like http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/652335/1 is a nice one, but they're all so small...

thanks Eric, i haven't seen this one yet. very nice

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Black Cherry Pearl was my girlfriend's first choice.... Indigo Ink was mine... I saw a black cherry pearl up close & personal.... alot of black cherry & not alot of pearl if you catch my drift. Just my own opinion though.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I love the black cherry pearl. If my sister's xA wasn't black cherry I probably would have waited for that color.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Probably the only reason I didn't get black cherry pearl is because it looked too similar to the dark red pearl (or whatever it was actually called) of my 1999 Corolla.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
basilik4

yeah, i can imagine it would suck bad if you got a new car and it would look kinda very similar from the first glance to something you just had that wasn't half as classy...

flint mica is a very nice one, too

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by water@Sep 25 2004, 01:46 AM
yeah, i can imagine it would suck bad if you got a new car and it would look kinda very similar from the first glance to something you just had that wasn't half as classy...
That's true -- and what I was really concerned about was that I would look at the car and be like, "Why, exactly, did I decide to drop $20,000 on a car that looks the same as my old one?"

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
black cherry was my initial choice....just saw one at my college, lookin really nice. Got indigo ink, b/c it was the show car at my dealer....I guess you could call it love at first sight...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the Black Cherry Pearl and think it is the best. Will be sending piture to sight. Also using a double gold pin sripe on upper sides really sets off the caors lines....

·
Registered
256 Posts

Here's me in mine on the day I picked it up. It looks awesome fresh off the truck! Wish I could get it back to looking like that.

BCP doesn't look good dirty though, at least I don't think it does. Lol... maybe it's because I'm upset because I can't wash it when it's cold as hell outside!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts