Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, im a newbie. here are my past rides that i still have pictures of. please enjoy...
my first ride. 88 daihatsu charade. ok, dont laugh too hard. i was only 17 and that was 13 yrs ago...

my 85 toyota pick up...

my 83 nissan pick up...

my 88 chevy baretta...

and my present car, my 2000 sunfire...

·
Registered
126 Posts
nice sunfire... but why are you here?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome! I like what you've done with the sunfire.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by EPSILON7617@Dec 30 2005, 02:17 AM
nice sunfire... but why are you here?
well, thanks for the warm welcome. from what i had read, i didnt need to own a scion tc to join. i thought that was why i had to mark the box saying "i dont own a tc > do i own a tc?"
perhaps to answer you question, you may want to visit my other posts. i dont want to sound like i am rude, but i certainly do not want someone to demise me when i had just joined 30min ago. i am a veteran in other organizations and know how it works.
nice sunfire[/b]
thank you very much for the kind words. i will try to look for pix of your own vehicle.

thanks to all who have responded so far. to be the "new guy" is on of my favorite experiences to a new board.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Well he IS a member of YSTC and this is the picture section...

Anyways, welcome and awesome pics! I'm wondering the same thing as JP, how much have you invested in the sunfire?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
If we can have a thread with pictures of other cars, can we have a thread with boobies, too?

Er... yeah, that's a pretty pimp ride. I've never seen a Sunfire tricked out like that. Way to be different. It's not really my flavor, though. :/

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by BrownFx87@Dec 31 2005, 07:24 PM
isnt this a scion TC sub forum. it says tc owners can post their pics here. and im not digging the car either.
there is no reason why he cant be here. we have a few members that do not own tC's. we have RSX owners on here as members as well. this is an owner AND enthusiast board, so if he digs the tC, he is welcome.
and you dont have to like his ride for him to hang out.

personally, i am glad he is here. seems like a really good guy, with good forum experience. i expect his contribution here to be positive, which is more than i can say for some of our members who own tC's.

·
Registered
225 Posts
actually there is a part that is for other cars, including xa and xbs

so he CAN post, but not on this part

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Dec 31 2005, 07:52 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Dec 31 2005, 07:52 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-BrownFx87
@Dec 31 2005, 07:24 PM
isnt this a scion TC sub forum. it says tc owners can post their pics here. and im not digging the car either.
there is no reason why he cant be here. we have a few members that do not own tC's. we have RSX owners on here as members as well. this is an owner AND enthusiast board, so if he digs the tC, he is welcome.

personally, i am glad he is here. seems like a really good guy, with good forum experience. i expect his contribution here to be positive, which is more than i can say for some of our members who own tC's. [/b]
Well Said.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i love the front end of the sunfire... back end, can't decide... all the black seems to not go with the front... that said, that's the best-looking sunfire i've ever seen... hopefully you've modded the performance?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Seriously, lay off the guy. I don't care what he drives as long as he's interested in contributing to our community. SilverRSXJezus, who does not own a tC, has posted some of the most interesting and unbiased items on the site, in my opinion. As long as people aren't just trashing the tC, it's good to have some different perspectives on the site.

·
ex-06'er
1,124 Posts
I definitely like the projectors and the front end - looks mean.. not a big fan of kits in general on 4-door cars, but to each his own. Definitely gets creativity points.

Unrelated, but I think the Daihatsu would look much cooler on the '85 Toyota's lift.

·
Registered
108 Posts
What wheels are on the Sunfire? They would look great on a tC.

Welcome and nice ride.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by phungy+Dec 31 2005, 08:28 PM-->QUOTE (phungy @ Dec 31 2005, 08:28 PM)
Well he IS a member of YSTC and this is the picture section...

Anyways, welcome and awesome pics! I'm wondering the same thing as JP, how much have you invested in the sunfire?[/b]
thank you.
id have to say with the system too....
somewhere around 7,500.

Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2005, 08:38 PM
If we can have a thread with pictures of other cars, can we have a thread with boobies, too?

Er... yeah, that's a pretty pimp ride.  I've never seen a Sunfire tricked out like that.  Way to be different.  It's not really my flavor, though.  :/
thank you.
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2005, 07:24 PM

personally, i am glad he is here. seems like a really good guy, with good forum experience. i expect his contribution here to be positive, which is more than i can say for some of our members who own tC's.
thank you for the kind words sir. i do belong to quite a few car enthusiastic forums, where only one of them actually pertains to my car... jbody.org. i too see other people being slammed when they do not own a j-body, but those are usually non premium members ranging ages from 15-18. but i dont mind. its cool everyone has their own opinion and i am not one to say otherwise. once again, thanks for the welcome and kind words.
<!--QuoteBegin-DeaTh_tC
@Jan 1 2006, 12:22 AM
i love the front end of the sunfire... back end, can't decide... all the black seems to not go with the front... that said, that's the best-looking sunfire i've ever seen... hopefully you've modded the performance?
thank you. yea, i hear ya about all the black. well the sunfire sedan has a stock black panel and goofy red taillights. so i purchased the carbon fiber bezel for the cavalier and also the taillights for the cavalier to replace them with. i too believe there is a bit more "black/carbon fiber" compared to the front. but if i was to leave that bezel off, id have to fill in like 4 holes. just isnt worth it to me right now. anyway, thanks again. oh, i do plan on putting a bit more c/f on the front.

as for the engine.... well i have done as much as i can do with cali's laws. you can check out my "list 'o crap" i have done to my car in my profile. i am not able to put any boost what so ever. i could throw in some nos, but ive got 120,000 miles on it as it is. i dont think it is going to last for too long.
Originally posted by patrickdubya49@Jan 1 2006, 03:38 PM
I definitely like the projectors and the front end - looks mean.. not a big fan of kits in general on 4-door cars, but to each his own. Definitely gets creativity points.

Unrelated, but I think the Daihatsu would look much cooler on the '85 Toyota's lift.
thank you.
yea. that would certainly be a sight to see.

Originally posted by nY1018+Jan 1 2006, 03:44 PM-->QUOTE (nY1018 @ Jan 1 2006, 03:44 PM)
i dont really feel well about the front bumper, but the rest of the car is definately hot.  welcome[/b]
thank you sir.
<!--QuoteBegin-CaptJack
@Jan 1 2006, 09:03 PM
What wheels are on the Sunfire? They would look great on a tC.

Welcome and nice ride.
thank you. they are 18" chrome ADR Kasai's.

well, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. this looks to be a very active board so i know i will enjoy being here. i do have plans to get some aftermarket parts out for your cars and cant wait to get started. thanks again and shoot me an email if you guys have any questions.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.